Let's talk about Star Wars!

Pics
The timeline is before him.. so he wasn't born yet

No Wedge Antilles was in all 3 of the original Star Wars movies, in a new hope he covers Luke while Luke goes through the Death Star trench, in the empire strikes back he is the speeder that wraps a cord around the AT-AT walker, and in return of the Jedi Wedge is the X-Wing pilot that destroyed the second death star with Lando and Nien Nunb. Rogue one takes place during the same time as a new hope so Wedge Antilles is around somewhere

Last edited:
No Wedge Antilles was in all 3 of the original Star Wars movies, in a new hope he covers Luke while Luke goes through the Death Star trench, in the empire strikes back he is the speeder that wraps a cord around the AT-AT walker, and in return of the Jedi Wedge is the X-Wing pilot that destroyed the second death star with Lando and Nien Nunb. Rogue one takes place during the same time as a new hope so Wedge Antilles is around somewhere

I thought the timeline was before new hope...before luke.. well luke was a baby...since this was about stealing the death star plans before it was built? I could be wrong I guess...

Wedge is a few years older than Luke and in the trailer you can see the base where the rebels launch all the X-Wing squadrons which is the same place in a new hope but maybe your right, I have thought about it that way

Back
Top Bottom