Let's talk about Star Wars!

Pics
Han and Leia. Didn't treat her like lost daughter. . So I don't think so.. and she can't be a kenobi since she would been conceived after his death. So I'm thinking she's a skywalker

Remember Leia is force sensitive. . She knew where luke was in trouble. . Knew when Hans solo died..
She hugged rey like a aunt.. not a mother.. if she was mom.. she would feel it

In the beginning of force awakens. . The old guy that had the map piece.. can someone explain who he was?
He knew Leia when she was a princess. Seemed to be a friend. .
He was in charge of a whole village on jakku. . If he was a family friend why wasn't he taking care of rey? She was on jakku. . Basically worked as a scavenger to survive.

In the beginning of force awakens. . The old guy that had the map piece.. can someone explain who he was?
He knew Leia when she was a princess. Seemed to be a friend. .
He was in charge of a whole village on jakku. . If he was a family friend why wasn't he taking care of rey? She was on jakku. . Basically worked as a scavenger to survive.
this should be helpful

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lor_San_Tekka

Wow, all this talk about rey is confusing me to no end, especially since I haven't seen it yet
sad.png

To be totally honest, I've only seen the first episode and most of clone wars. The rest I know is from me spoiling all the movies for myself
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom