Let's talk Cuckoo and WHITE marans... breeding strategies...

Hi ,so turn up to be white chick.I like the way is feathering up nice tail.I like as well the way he/she stand up .good on you.
the feet look to me a little grey or just the photo.
can you please take a shot of the head ( comb) so we can see if he/she. if ll turn up he you are lucky person you can cross him with you cuckoo hen,will work very well and deed .
my white strain come to me from the Black tail buff marans 4 chicks.1 is pure white pullet ( white Orchid ) 2 pullets white with red leakage and one cockerel white with straw hackel and lancets.So they are not pure White yet ( mine are recessive white )

id
here some hotos of them.

White Storm cockerel

Hi ,so turn up to be white chick.I like the way is feathering up nice tail.I like as well the way he/she stand up .good on you. the feet look to me a little grey or just the photo. can you please take a shot of the head ( comb) so we can see if he/she. if ll turn up he you are lucky person you can cross him with you cuckoo hen,will work very well and deed . my white strain come to me from the Black tail buff marans 4 chicks.1 is pure white pullet ( white Orchid ) 2 pullets white with red leakage and one cockerel white with straw hackel and lancets.So they are not pure White yet ( mine are recessive white ) id here some hotos of them. White Storm cockerel
Great photos! And I love me a big ole Marans. Very nice. What's going on with the green headed chicks? Are they marked? Is it the light?

The green on the chicks head is marking.we hatch a lot of chicks weekly 50/100 so we found marking them for the first 4 weeks than tagging them with leg band with numbers.at 4 weeks of age they feet is more stranger .

Back
Top Bottom