Lets talk orpingtons!!!

I think I have a white Orpington pullet... I hope she is a she. She was supposed to be a buff, but now fully feathered and still light as can be... she likes to peck at my wedding ring. Another few days and I won't be able to snatch her up with one hand anymore!

I think I have a white Orpington pullet... I hope she is a she. She was supposed to be a buff, but now fully feathered and still light as can be... she likes to peck at my wedding ring. Another few days and I won't be able to snatch her up with one hand anymore!

Pullet for sure!

I have two white Orpingtons named "Thelma & Louise". They are identical to me.
1f601.png
My aviator is them when they were chicks. They are always together. Very sweet calm birds. They tolerate the new chicks extremely well and I get at least 5 eggs a week each. Love them.
2764.png
2764.png

Love these white orpingtons!!!

I love Orpingtons too. Mine have always been calm, sweet, friendly and "easy-going". Here are some pics of my 2-day-old Buff Orps (now they're a week old and doing well).
I had never heard of Chocolate Orpingtons until I read this thread. They sound AWESOME... uh-oh!!!... chicken math!!! :eek:

Attachments

• _DSC9177_BO.jpg
    _DSC9177_BO.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 3
  • _DSC9027_OwBO.jpg
    _DSC9027_OwBO.jpg
    395.2 KB · Views: 3
  • _DSC9201_BO.jpg
    _DSC9201_BO.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 3
  • _DSC9205_BO.jpg
    _DSC9205_BO.jpg