Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
Ah. Understood. I am a newbie; I have lost one of my birds before he was 4 months of age, and I cried like a baby when he went. That is why your initial post bothered me so much.

I apologize for my harshness earlier. 🙏🏻
Awe, that would indeed be very sad, I'm sorry. I think I've been very lucky. They do seem to just die around 6. Anything younger would be not normal to me. I had a little runt chicken that died at 2. I babied her as much as I could and then when she passed I was sad but she really wasn't normal from birth so I considered her 2 years on earth a win for her. Thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry that I upset you. PEACE. ☮️

There is an episode of Arthur that is titled: Let's Talk With Some Kids.

I thought it would get a chuckle. 🤭
Oh, duh
Shark Fighting GIF

Awe, that would indeed be very sad, I'm sorry. I think I've been very lucky. They do seem to just die around 6. Anything younger would be not normal to me. I had a little runt chicken that died at 2. I babied her as much as I could and then when she passed I was sad but she really wasn't normal from birth so I considered her 2 years on earth a win for her. Thanks for the kind words. I'm sorry that I upset you. PEACE. ☮️
This is the brother of the baby I had lost on August 5th of this year. We believe he had a heart attack. I had no idea that chickens could have such things at such a young age. And now I baby every one of them as though they will go at any moment. ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_20221214_080342.jpg
    IMG_20221214_080342.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom