Let's Talk With Some Weirdos

Pics
It says Confidence. Love. Family. 😊

Though I doubt the translation of Confidence. When together, it reads Trust, Love, Family. That is the translation that I use.
From what I know, those words have multiple meanings, so without context, it's meaning isn't 100% clear, but how many people could actually read it?.

3?

Your folks are very trusting. I'd not have paid unless they hit water.
I would have paid if it was the same person/people doing it all 3 times. Give them something for their time and energy. But I would not have paid the full asking amount unless they turned up water, either.

Can you order pizza and have it delivered? Or something? Certainly they can and will deliver to a window, if they cannot enter the building.
I know you mean like the front office, but this brought up a mental image of a Dominoes guy tapping on the window to Auntie's classroom holding up a pie and a 2 liter :)

I know you mean like the front office, but this brought up a mental image of a Dominoes guy tapping on the window to Auntie's classroom holding up a pie and a 2 liter :)
Oh, I meant it as your mental image. I saw a delivery guy do it on My 600-lb Life. It really got me thinking of just how lazy I could be if I wanted to. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom