LF Salmon Faverolles, LF W/BW Ameraucana and Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin chicks for sale / NE PA

noriko

Songster
11 Years
Nov 9, 2008
N E Pennsylvania
1) Breeder Quality LF Salmon Faverolles chicks : $6.00 for each chick/straight run

2) Breeder Quality LF Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana chicks : $6.00 for each chick/straight run
**** THEY ARE SOLD OUT. THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON ****

3) Breeder Quality Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin chicks : $8.00 for each chick/straight run

Please let me know what kind and how many of chicks you would like if you are interested. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Thanks, Noriko

Last edited:
I'm sorry I didn't get back to you soon. My computer was not working well..... And so sorry I don't ship the chicks.... but I can ship the hatching eggs if you are interested. I can start an auction here. I'm also selling the eggs on eBay too. I have 6 hens and 2 hens are broody now, though......

Thank you so much, Noriko

I also have 12+ hatching eggs of LF Salmon Faverolles, Mille Fleur Bantam Cochin, Barred Rocks and Narragansett Turkey available. Please let me know if you are interested. I've been having a good hatch rate. Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Thank you so much, Noriko

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom