LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Overheard my younger brother talking about me to his friends. He mentioned how he was angry and that I obviously had something, whatever that means, and a bunch of other stuff.
I'm honestly surprised he talked about me to his friends because he normally acts like I don't exist anymore.
How old is he? Maybe it's time to sit him down and explain things to him? He said he was angry so obviously he's hurting about the situation...

Just has an interesting interaction with my dad
He was going on about lgbt taking over (aaa the terrifying overwhelming minority of alphabet mafia)
He had heard that "they" are appealing to have a certain church leader put on a t*rrorist watch, because of said leaders opposing views.

I decided to speak up and question this news, and then defend the community, because aggressive views can become dangerous, and watching certain individuals might be a good idea. He said "but true believers aren't violent!". I explained how those opinions can be harmful, and could even become fanatic and dangerous hence the appeal to watch that individual.
But this is one person who has suggested this. Not the entire community. LGBT isn't taking over the government (jeez, we cant even get laws on our side as it is!) , they arent picking people off the streets and arresting them for disagreeing. People can be against us if they want. It does make them bigots, it does make their views harmful, but no one is saying that having that "opinion" is the same as violent behaviour.
Anyway what I said seemed to get through to him. My mum even agreed and said no one should be hating anyone (even though their views are harmful and they don't get why.... sigh)

I almost feel a little safer after that discussion, but I have a feeling their hackles will get up as soon as they realise the terrifying LGBT is so close to home.
Season 7 Imposter GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Does anyone else 'predict' noises and incorporate them in their dreams? It's kind of hard to explain, but I'll be dreaming something that has a loud noise and it actually wakes me, but the noise was external. And there is no way that the preceding events in the dream could have foretold that a car would backfire as it drove by right at that moment!
Ugh I have this all the time. I also lucid dream, have premonitions, and all sorts of other stuff. Sleep can be a battlefield some nights...

Also lord have mercy I was only gone for a day or so and I have a ton of pages to get caught up on! 🤣 Anyways, I have news from the goose breeding season front. I have no less than 2 and potentially 3 geese sitting on nests right now! Which means I gotta start going into panic fix everything mode ish. (Though I have a month so I'm sure I'll get it done in time I just... gotta fix the rest of the fencing and patch some holes in the one coop...)

Back
Top Bottom