LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Since we're on the topic of dreams.
My dreams, for some reason, always involve death. I've always tried to find out why but so far nothing makes any sense.

I think sometimes it means what it means - death. But is it death of a person, a habit, a routine, an old part of your life you're moving past? Death isn't always death, but renewal too.

On a different subject, what are yalls pronouns? I wouldn't want to missgender any of you by mistake. @BelovedBirds used they/them pronouns when they (I think you use she/her pronouns but I'm not 100% sure, so I wouldn't like to missgender you) referred to me, even though I do not use they/them pronouns it felt really validating, unlike people assuming. Anyways I guess I should start, I use he/him pronouns and I am cis, for now at least because you know how these things go, everything is almost constantly changing it seems, especially the first few years

Almost always dream of me dying, and almost always painfully, be it from a slasher, zombies, demons/ghosts, predators, ect. But it's gotten to a point where I know it's a dream and I know that it's not actually going to result in anything that matters once I'm aware of the entire dream situation.

I honestly can't imagine how hard it is to actually feel pain in a dream. Have you found any ways to combat the pain?

On a different subject, what are yalls pronouns? I wouldn't want to missgender any of you by mistake. @BelovedBirds used they/them pronouns when they (I think you use she/her pronouns but I'm not 100% sure, so I wouldn't like to missgender you) referred to me, even though I do not use they/them pronouns it felt really validating, unlike people assuming. Anyways I guess I should start, I use he/him pronouns and I am cis, for now at least because you know how these things go, everything is almost constantly changing it seems, especially the first few years
My pronouns are they/them

Back
Top Bottom