LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

On a different subject, what are yalls pronouns? I wouldn't want to missgender any of you by mistake. @BelovedBirds used they/them pronouns when they (I think you use she/her pronouns but I'm not 100% sure, so I wouldn't like to missgender you) referred to me, even though I do not use they/them pronouns it felt really validating, unlike people assuming. Anyways I guess I should start, I use he/him pronouns and I am cis, for now at least because you know how these things go, everything is almost constantly changing it seems, especially the first few years
She/her/they/them!

Me, a family member, and pets
Ugh I almost constantly have nightmares of animals or people trying to kill my ducks. Also a demon. I beat them up every time though, I get super strength when that happens. Last time it was a weasle or ferret
Almost a mythical creature, though? It was pure white, kind of beautiful but also heck no stay away from my babies.

On a different subject, what are yalls pronouns? I wouldn't want to missgender any of you by mistake. @BelovedBirds used they/them pronouns when they (I think you use she/her pronouns but I'm not 100% sure, so I wouldn't like to missgender you) referred to me, even though I do not use they/them pronouns it felt really validating, unlike people assuming. Anyways I guess I should start, I use he/him pronouns and I am cis, for now at least because you know how these things go, everything is almost constantly changing it seems, especially the first few years
I tend to use they/them for other people when I'm not sure, I'm glad you felt validated! I don't want to assume

I'm not sure what I prefer to be honest, but for now she/her or they/them is fine!

Y'all ever have dreams about someone supposed to have been taking care of your chickens or ducks, and when you come back there's babies everywhere and your animals haven't been fed? Those are my least favorite.
YES
but two different kinda of nightmares
One where I'm on my way to Ireland, but realise I left the ducks at home unattended and start freaking out and trying to get home

And another where I had to leave them with my super irresponsible aunt, and giving instructions but *knowing* they'd be in danger, and regretting and trying to get home. LOL.

I love my ducks but the weight of responsibility is ruining my holiday dreams. I can't go on holiday irl, let me have it in my dreams, please!!

Idk if this interest in mythology is kinda immature for my age
But is there anyone else here who loves fantasy fiction? Werewolves, vampires, fae, mer-people? Anything along those lines.
I want to get into reading but Idk if there are many good mature novels based on these concepts.

Do demons and stuff count? Cause I have an entire world built around creatures of the night living among humans and trying to hide it.

And I draw the characters inhabiting said world.

Attachments

• incubus_in_band-1.png
    incubus_in_band-1.png
    637.2 KB · Views: 3
Idk if this interest in mythology is kinda immature for my age
But is there anyone else here who loves fantasy fiction? Werewolves, vampires, fae, mer-people? Anything along those lines.
I want to get into reading but Idk if there are many good mature novels based on these concepts.
Absolutely. Most of what I've enjoyed are either young adult or teen novels. I can look and double check when I get home if you'd like some recommendations

Back
Top Bottom