LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Almost always dream of me dying, and almost always painfully, be it from a slasher, zombies, demons/ghosts, predators, ect. But it's gotten to a point where I know it's a dream and I know that it's not actually going to result in anything that matters once I'm aware of the entire dream situation.

I honestly can't imagine how hard it is to actually feel pain in a dream. Have you found any ways to combat the pain?

On a different subject, what are yalls pronouns? I wouldn't want to missgender any of you by mistake. @BelovedBirds used they/them pronouns when they (I think you use she/her pronouns but I'm not 100% sure, so I wouldn't like to missgender you) referred to me, even though I do not use they/them pronouns it felt really validating, unlike people assuming. Anyways I guess I should start, I use he/him pronouns and I am cis, for now at least because you know how these things go, everything is almost constantly changing it seems, especially the first few years
My pronouns are they/them

On a different subject, what are yalls pronouns? I wouldn't want to missgender any of you by mistake. @BelovedBirds used they/them pronouns when they (I think you use she/her pronouns but I'm not 100% sure, so I wouldn't like to missgender you) referred to me, even though I do not use they/them pronouns it felt really validating, unlike people assuming. Anyways I guess I should start, I use he/him pronouns and I am cis, for now at least because you know how these things go, everything is almost constantly changing it seems, especially the first few years
She/her/they/them!

Me, a family member, and pets
Ugh I almost constantly have nightmares of animals or people trying to kill my ducks. Also a demon. I beat them up every time though, I get super strength when that happens. Last time it was a weasle or ferret
Almost a mythical creature, though? It was pure white, kind of beautiful but also heck no stay away from my babies.

I tend to use they/them for other people when I'm not sure, I'm glad you felt validated! I don't want to assume

I'm not sure what I prefer to be honest, but for now she/her or they/them is fine!

Back
Top Bottom