LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Idk if this interest in mythology is kinda immature for my age
But is there anyone else here who loves fantasy fiction? Werewolves, vampires, fae, mer-people? Anything along those lines.
I want to get into reading but Idk if there are many good mature novels based on these concepts.

Me! Not only that, but an interest in the supernatural and religions (mostly pagan)

Absolutely. Most of what I've enjoyed are either young adult or teen novels. I can look and double check when I get home if you'd like some recommendations
And I have several stories about supernatural stuff I write and rp with. Definitely a bit more fun than normal human stuff usually. Especially my faerie and dragon characters

On a different subject, what are yalls pronouns? I wouldn't want to missgender any of you by mistake. @BelovedBirds used they/them pronouns when they (I think you use she/her pronouns but I'm not 100% sure, so I wouldn't like to missgender you) referred to me, even though I do not use they/them pronouns it felt really validating, unlike people assuming. Anyways I guess I should start, I use he/him pronouns and I am cis, for now at least because you know how these things go, everything is almost constantly changing it seems, especially the first few years
He, for the most part. They is also acceptable. :)

If I don't know about someone, I usually just use they, as it's the least objectionable imo.

It really annoys me at work when people refer to me as female (mostly, it's older men). I think it's the stupid hat we have to wear. But seriously though, I have stubble! My voice may not be deep, but it certainly isn't feminine anymore. Heck, I even tried to grow out the stubble (until my manager complained and was going to make me wear a stupid beard net) and still had people referring to me as she! When I'm not at work (and not wearing the dang hat) I never (or very rarely) have this happen.

And I have several stories about supernatural stuff I write and rp with. Definitely a bit more fun than normal human stuff usually. Especially my faerie and dragon characters
One of my new years revolutions was to write a full novel. Just started it today after procstinating like crazy.
It's going to be about shapeshifters, but there's going to be an element of nature and human tribes in there too. Haven't decided how supernatural the world is going to be, yet, though.

Back
Top Bottom