LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

And I have several stories about supernatural stuff I write and rp with. Definitely a bit more fun than normal human stuff usually. Especially my faerie and dragon characters
One of my new years revolutions was to write a full novel. Just started it today after procstinating like crazy.
It's going to be about shapeshifters, but there's going to be an element of nature and human tribes in there too. Haven't decided how supernatural the world is going to be, yet, though.

And I have several stories about supernatural stuff I write and rp with. Definitely a bit more fun than normal human stuff usually. Especially my faerie and dragon characters
Oh, you RP? Cool! So do I. I used to RP all the time in-game (I play GuildWars2), but unfortunately all the guilds I was in imploded from drama. :(

@BelovedBirds saw the drawing I had commissioned of my main character. :)

Oh, you RP? Cool! So do I. I used to RP all the time in-game (I play GuildWars2), but unfortunately all the guilds I was in imploded from drama. :(

@BelovedBirds saw the drawing I had commissioned of my main character. :)
I'm sitting here like, "other roleplayers? 👀👀👀" LMAO

Guild drama sucks though. I'm so avoidant of mmos because of it. 😔

I'm sitting here like, "other roleplayers? 👀👀👀" LMAO

Guild drama sucks though. I'm so avoidant of mmos because of it. 😔
Always depends on the game, for the most part. And the people. I also play D&D with a high emphasis on the roleplay aspect of it. Although right now I'm s.o.l. on all fronts.

I've also done forum-based RP, which can be a lot of fun too.

Back
Top Bottom