LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Honestly, give me a good old fashioned carousel and I'm happy! I've never been a big fan of the wild rides to begin with, not since the Tilt-A-Whirl made me sick when I was younger. I can still be dragged onto *some* of them, but anything that spins is a big NOPE.
I don't mind spins, or heights, but combine both and throw in a big drop, heck no!
I almost passed out on one of those terrifying ones.
I generally prefer relaxing rides, simple fun or cheap thrills. Nothing too crazy, nothing too dull

I chose a celibate lifestyle because it goes with my beliefs. I've been mocked and called a liar and if I talk to anyone about anything even innocuous as it is I get accused by neighbors of having sex with them which includes the plumber, my tree service ,and close personal same gender friends and that includes my ex who has established himself as gay and not interested in females at all. Yes he spends the night at my home in the "guest room" because he's over a thousand miles away from his own bedroom! His son appreciates it that he gets to see his dad for a week or two. I think this forum needs to be about people raising chickens and the problems we face in doing that in trying to keep happy and healthy flocks.I'm not about to start a chicken forum soly for celibates like myself. Gays, trans and bis have the same chicken problems as the rest of us. Everyone needs to get along and everyone need to feel comfortable. None of it needs to be about sex or gender identity unless it is actually concerning a bird. I hated the reply that made it seem like LGBT are abnormal human beings. I think they do being humans just fine. They need jobs and to live and be able to persue happiness the same as everyone else that isn't LGBT. This is not a joke to me and I think cheap shots at people are just rude.
Someone needs to read past the first few pages, as well as check what forum they are in.

Yes, we raise chickens and ducks and rabbits and goats. There are separate sections for those. This is the social Random Ramblings forum.

I am also taking every off colour comment, or strange ones, with a grain of salt today considering what day it is.

I don't mind spins, or heights, but combine both and throw in a big drop, heck no!
I almost passed out on one of those terrifying ones.
I generally prefer relaxing rides, simple fun or cheap thrills. Nothing too crazy, nothing too dull

Same. The drop thing would have Mr screaming like there's no tomorrow

I am deathly afraid of heights, and the dark, and jump-scares. Whenever my boyfriend wants to watch a horror movie, I tell him 'not until you're here physically so I can climb into your lap and hide my face against your chest!'

Screaming helps, or just exhaling, it stops that drop feeling. But the worst ride I've ever been on, honestly, just impossible
As soon as it started to swing high, the seats turning, my whole body went limp and I couldn't make a sound, could hardly open my eyes.
My sister genuinely thought I passed out!
I only went on it because she bullied me into it because it was her birthday lol. Never again!

I am deathly afraid of heights, and the dark, and jump-scares. Whenever my boyfriend wants to watch a horror movie, I tell him 'not until you're here physically so I can climb into your lap and hide my face against your chest!'
Awwh :lau
I hide behind my pillow. Works great

I don't mind horror, just dislike graphic details. Heights I love, as long as its not spinny or droppy!

I will not watch most horror movies (I've got a few I think I could watch, but way more are on the nope out list). I absolutely love reading the plots to the horror movies though on Wikipedia. I stalk the theater dates for them because usually after a daily or two in the theaters, someone had posted the entire plot on wiki.

Unless it's an old, B rated or obscure one. Then unfortunately unless I want to watch it, I'm SOL

I chose a celibate lifestyle because it goes with my beliefs. I've been mocked and called a liar and if I talk to anyone about anything even innocuous as it is I get accused by neighbors of having sex with them which includes the plumber, my tree service ,and close personal same gender friends and that includes my ex who has established himself as gay and not interested in females at all. Yes he spends the night at my home in the "guest room" because he's over a thousand miles away from his own bedroom! His son appreciates it that he gets to see his dad for a week or two. I think this forum needs to be about people raising chickens and the problems we face in doing that in trying to keep happy and healthy flocks.I'm not about to start a chicken forum soly for celibates like myself. Gays, trans and bis have the same chicken problems as the rest of us. Everyone needs to get along and everyone need to feel comfortable. None of it needs to be about sex or gender identity unless it is actually concerning a bird. I hated the reply that made it seem like LGBT are abnormal human beings.
This thread is not about sexual stuff so please don't sexualise us.
This is in the random ramblings section, not the main section (poultry).
This is an area for any topic. We have a thread for our community
I think they do being humans just fine. They need jobs and to live and be able to persue happiness the same as everyone else that isn't LGBT.
jee thanks how thoughtful
So grateful that you deem us worthy of basic human rights, lol

Back
Top Bottom