LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

That probably would be in code. I can’t see anything from the picture, so it’s probably perfect!
That was the best picture too. In person you can tell there's something there, but only because it has a bit of a shimmer to in imo.

That was Try Hard. It's this palette
20240404_152223.jpg

But if you showed the individual pink and the eye swatch to someone at a make up store, they could probably help find something close that won't be an automatic no from your parents

That was the best picture too. In person you can tell there's something there, but only because it has a bit of a shimmer to in imo.

That was Try Hard. It's this paletteView attachment 3791664
But if you showed the individual pink and the eye swatch to someone at a make up store, they could probably help find something close that won't be an automatic no from your parents
Well, problem is, we aren’t really going to a makeup store. So I’m kind of just doing this off of eye sight.

My parents say that God made it to where girl and girl/boy and boy can’t reproduce so they should not be together.
Well, I can tell you that scientifically your parents are wrong af. Hi, one of the resident trans men here. Trans men are real men just as trans women are real women. And there are plenty of queer couples out there that have the ability to have children the old-fashioned way. I would know I'm a man that's physically able to carry children.
All this teaching does is diminish love down to having kids. Which is incredibly sad because there is so much more to love, and so much more to marriage. Besides, gay couples can have kids this day and age, there are options
Oh yeah there's tons of options, surrogacy, adoption, not to mention if you're in a relationship like I am where I'm a trans man dating a cis man and we are completely capable of having biological children the old fashioned way.

Back
Top Bottom