LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I don't know if I'm going to join this thread or not. I'm not against the lgbt+ community but I'm generally uncomfortable around them. (I'm extremely sorry because I know that may sound quite offensive to some people!) I'm hoping that just talking to people in the lgbt+ community will help with that. (If your wondering why I'm like this, it's because I have some close family that are heavily opinionated in this subject.) I seriously don't know whether to post this or not.

I don't know if I'm going to join this thread or not. I'm not against the lgbt+ community but I'm generally uncomfortable around them. (I'm extremely sorry because I know that may sound quite offensive to some people!) I'm hoping that just talking to people in the lgbt+ community will help with that. (If your wondering why I'm like this, it's because I have some close family that are heavily opinionated in this subject.) I seriously don't know whether to post this or not.
I can't speak for this thread (as I joined like 2 pages back after lurking for a long time) or members of the LGBTQ+ community, as I'm just an ally, but I think that if you look at this thread and the members on it? LGBTQ+ people are just people. I'm sure that you've talked to many members of this thread before and have never had a negative interaction with them.

Back
Top Bottom