LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I'm hoping that my plants are all okay being stuck in a box 2 extra days. I'll be getting pots I need from work for the ones that didn't ship planted. They'll be busted pots, but they'll be the same as the 6 I got from there already
My plants were stuck at the PO all weekend too last week, I hate when they delay delivery. Yours should be ok, water them as soon as you get them unpacked if they are dry.

They're out for delivery. Really hoping I get an alert saying that they were returned to the post office because they were too big. @TwoCrows , were any of yours potted, and if so, were they stacked?
Mine were all potted. They had the tops of the plants wrapped in paper and taped to top of the plastic pots, all were standing except one was on its side. It lost some dirt but I replaced it quick. They looked quite rough but after watering them and letting them rest, by day 3 they perked up and looked pretty good.

Mine were all potted. They had the tops of the plants wrapped in paper and taped to top of the plastic pots, all were standing except one was on its side. It lost some dirt but I replaced it quick. They looked quite rough but after watering them and letting them rest, by day 3 they perked up and looked pretty good.

Hmm, I think Jacin needs some visuals:D

IMG-20240422-WA0009.jpeg

....:D

Back
Top Bottom