LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

What kind of work do you do? Sorry if you’ve already gone over.
I hope your duck is ok!
I crochet when I’m stressed. Agreed on the relaxation.
The library was closed.:he
I'm a professional baby hugger (nanny). I have been for 20 years now! I shouldn't complain about needing to work. I'm lucky to have a job, I'm well paid, and I'm, "working," right now! The kid is having breakfast. :)

Boooo about the library. Does your library have an online option? It isn't the same as browsing shelves and holding a real book in front of you, but I've been downloading books from my library.

I'm a professional baby hugger (nanny). I have been for 20 years now! I shouldn't complain about needing to work. I'm lucky to have a job, I'm well paid, and I'm, "working," right now! The kid is having breakfast. :)

Boooo about the library. Does your library have an online option? It isn't the same as browsing shelves and holding a real book in front of you, but I've been downloading books from my library.
Awww, that sounds nice.
Yes my library does have some online stuff, but I really like browsing and reading and holding the actual books. They open tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll find something. I always feel I’ll never find something as good as my last read.

Awww, that sounds nice.
Yes my library does have some online stuff, but I really like browsing and reading and holding the actual books. They open tomorrow, so hopefully I’ll find something. I always feel I’ll never find something as good as my last read.
I'm with you on the real books/browsing, but our libraries are closed for covid reasons! 😮

I love masala chai, and I am an avid free sticker collector. I did not know they had stickers, are they free?
The 1st of each month they give out a sticker with any size drink purchase. They go fast on those days so it's hard for most people to get one. Make sure on those days you ask if they have the stickers because they don't always remember to give you one since they're always almost packed with people ordering

Mouse will be going broody soon. During the day she keeps sitting in the nesting boxes despite the fact that she already laid an egg. She did this exact thing the last few times she went broody so I know she'll be a broody hen either in a few days or next week.
Unfortunately, even though we have 3 nesting boxes, everyone keeps choosing the one she's in and keep kicking her out to lay their eggs.
Once I've confirmed she's broody, I will block off the nesting box to the others. I will also make sure she has food and water. I also need to find out who has the breeds I want so I can get them for her. This will be her 4th year raising chicks.

Back
Top Bottom