LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

:pop Waiting to see all of this too!

So many things that were waaaaay out there when I was young are accepted now. Like rainbow colors in hair... It's cool to see. I compliment people on their hair when I see it. They seem surprised sometimes that an old(er-ish) lady thinks it looks good.

I told a woman about my age who had purple hair that it looked AWESOME! I might do that... and, yes, it would have to be purple.

So many things that were waaaaay out there when I was young are accepted now. Like rainbow colors in hair... It's cool to see. I compliment people on their hair when I see it. They seem surprised sometimes that an old(er-ish) lady thinks it looks good.

I told a woman about my age who had purple hair that it looked AWESOME! I might do that... and, yes, it would have to be purple.
My partner just buzzed off all her hair and dyed it emerald green. Viva la bodily autonomy and self expression!

I had pink hair for about 10 years, then pink or rainbow dreadlocks for a few more. It was always older (60-80 years old) ladies complimenting me. It felt surprising to me at first, as I thought initially that the older people were going to judge me. It didn't take long to be taught differently.

Back
Top Bottom