LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Everytime I pull out my phone, Sergeant always needs his photo taken
Such a spoiled cockerel..
IMG_20200724_151742.jpg
IMG_20200724_151746.jpg

@KikiDeAnime Aww! He's handsome though!

@Chickaritasowner The harlequin ones pictured will either be breeders or food (they are commercial type rabbits), not for sale as breeders or pets (because people buying "pets" often still try to breed and these are not the quality I want to be selling for breeding in such a rare color). The other 8? We'll have to see. A few of them came out REALLY tiny, and I'm not sure why. Those will probably be food or maybe pets marked with unregisterable ear tattoos unless they sprout up like weeds. Some of the bigger ones look to be otter colored or castor and they could be keepers depending on how they fill out and what sex they are. 🤔 I really need some more nice looking type-y does.

Oh man, I've had everything. Snakes, tarantulas, rabbits, fish, giant grasshoppers, mice, cats, dogs, now chickens... For a while I worked at a petstore and took care of everything, all sorts of lizards and amphibians and birds and rodents and stuff. I have a flesh eating beetle colony right now I'm still learning the ins and outs of. They clean skulls for me.

Alternative pets are really cool and great fun. But I too have a partner problem with my collecting. I don't think they'd let me get anything else any time soon right now. :p Except maybe a goat. D really wants a goat.

@ChocolateMouse Flesh eating beetle colony? Reminds me of the Scarab beetles from The Mummy movies haha. That's cool though. I think a goat could be fun also. I tried to tell my wife it is like a free lawn mowing service haha. Oh well I am happy with my chickens. I'm hoping for eggs soon because my RIRs are almost the right age

Back
Top Bottom