LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

I forgot to mention the other parts of my plan:
-train geese to attack on command
-exact goosey revenge on my enemies
All of this is possible. :) my geese are puppies. They follow us EVERYwhere they’re adorable. They have hilarious personalities, they get into everything and do what they want. Sebastopol are generally the most docile. They’re fairly trainable. The male will absolutely back off if I tell him too and be super hissy and crazy to someone if I just watch. 🤭

6116CD58-CD59-42A3-A165-344FEDE2F2B4.jpeg
9C9DED59-DEA6-4C2B-9DF4-5D954D184C40.jpeg
AA2626DD-AE1D-409D-A969-3C0C03082731.jpeg

All of this is possible. :) my geese are puppies. They follow us EVERYwhere they’re adorable. They have hilarious personalities, they get into everything and do what they want. Sebastopol are generally the most docile. They’re fairly trainable. The male will absolutely back off if I tell him too and be super hissy and crazy to someone if I just watch. 🤭

View attachment 2518291View attachment 2518293View attachment 2518313
I want mini Sebastopols! Also, I had a Cayuga drake named Sebastopol, Sebby for short.

Dyyyyyyyyyying. 😂☠️😂☠️😂☠️😂☠️😂☠️

Sometimes it’s hard to break away from family influences and it’s really hard to learn and understand that we are different people than our family and may see and understand things differently than them. I’m glad you’re here. I’m glad you’re curious about challenging your views that have been put on you. I hope you’ll learn something. And I second EVERYthing that @ChocolateMouse said. Im an open book, too. Ask me anything in PM.

the fun part of a situation like this is that you get to bond and find commonality with lgbt over something we are all passionate about: chickens! Here in this thread we absolutely amongst ourselves can get.... pretty queer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but now that you know some of us and see us out in the rest of BYC, you’ll see how “normal” we are.

*swoon*. Free Mom Hugs. What a gift.
:goodpost:

Welcome all the new faces!!! Makes me just ... really happy. It’s so dang hard to keep up with a chat thread with a toddler.... but I try!

I didn’t have kidney stone issues today... I think I may have passed it into the bladder. Oh, I hope so. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

anyone in here have geese?
Glad you’re feeling better! And yep, Toulouse and goose rhyme.

Welcome all the new faces!!! Makes me just ... really happy. It’s so dang hard to keep up with a chat thread with a toddler.... but I try!

I didn’t have kidney stone issues today... I think I may have passed it into the bladder. Oh, I hope so. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

anyone in here have geese?
I've got two white sebastopols!

I just got sebastopols last year and geese are now my FAVORITE. Absolute favorite.
Awesome! How friendly are yours? The gander that I have doesn't really like people but the female will walk right up to people that she knows.
What are sebastopols like? I don't think I've even seen a picture. The name reminds me of Sebastian Stan, that actor from marvel
The males tend to get protective of their females during breeding season but other than that they're friendly!

View attachment 2518291View attachment 2518293View attachment 2518313
Those look awesome! Let me see if I can find a pic of mine....
I'm guessing that this is the only one that would hold still for the camera!
View attachment 2518482

Back
Top Bottom