LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

⬇️
Partner woke up at 9:30am, let out the birds. At 10:30 there's screaming outside and we find this idiot in our coop and feathers everywhere. It walked in the pop door and couldn't get out. Chickens seem scared and roughed up but fine.
That happened to me once. Mr Hawk found a gap in the netting and slipped in. He was not welcomed in the way he expected. Bruce, the rooster took it upon himself to teach the hawk a lesson and I found myself cleaning up my first hawk body two hours later. 🤣

Rooster went and hid today. >_> What a lazy man. This is the same rooster that tried to fight a coon last year, so I'm a little surprised.

Hawk1.png

This is the last time a hawk got stuck in our chicken equipment. Years ago, but it's not new. it was also february then. This hawk is VERY muddy after having gotten trampled by 4 14lb cornish crosses that it did NOT bargain for. >_>;

Rooster went and hid today. >_> What a lazy man. This is the same rooster that tried to fight a coon last year, so I'm a little surprised.

View attachment 2520319

This is the last time a hawk got stuck in our chicken equipment. Years ago, but it's not new. it was also february then. This hawk is VERY muddy after having gotten trampled by 4 14lb cornish crosses that it did NOT bargain for. >_>;
The hawk: "Nooooooo!!! I'm being trampled by fat dinners!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom