LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Not really a hatchery mix anymore. Mosaics breed true now for the most part. The Moonglow were all white ones that didn't have any black on them. They were a type of sport that would pop up from the regular mosaics. I used to have a little flock of mosaics with a Moonglow hen

Do you happen to know the original breeds used I'm their creation?

It’s cool that mosaics are starting to behave more like an actual breed. I was a bit skeptical of them. It’s unfortunate that the original breeder is a bit shady.
Yeah. I loved mine. I have a pair now in a pen to make sexlinks woth some other hens as well. I lost the Moonglow and my nicer female to a raccoon last year unfortunately. I'll be starting them again when I move if I can still get them. Unfortunately they exploded in popularity and now are super hard to find outside of ebay

Yeah. I loved mine. I have a pair now in a pen to make sexlinks woth some other hens as well. I lost the Moonglow and my nicer female to a raccoon last year unfortunately. I'll be starting them again when I move if I can still get them. Unfortunately they exploded in popularity and now are super hard to find outside of ebay
I love home made breeding projects in many cases. I wonder how the Alohas are doing..

Just had an amazing experience at Dutch Bros. Not only did I end up with a free extra drink but the lady at the window asked if I've gotten any new ducks recently.
I told her about the ducklings that I'm waiting for to hatch out and she said I need to get photos and even bring them through.
That's really sweet
How'd she know you have ducks?

Back
Top Bottom