LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

The cutie! That's a good picture too. Chefs kiss šŸ¤Œ
Thanks. I was trying to show off his combs shape, he wouldn't cooperate though. I love Spitzhauben mixes because they get a star on their combs. His mother was a barred Spitz mix, so I wasn't sure if she would pass the V comb part down or not. I think he didn't get it though, it was his barring that gave his mama away since she's the only barred bird in this flock with clean legs

Thanks. I was trying to show off his combs shape, he wouldn't cooperate though. I love Spitzhauben mixes because they get a star on their combs. His mother was a barred Spitz mix, so I wasn't sure if she would pass the V comb part down or not. I think he didn't get it though, it was his barring that gave his mama away since she's the only barred bird in this flock with clean legs
Cute chickie though :) Did you breed them yourselves?

Friday is hatch day!! I'm really excited to see if all 32 eggs hatch.
I've only been able to candle the duck eggs and some of the EE eggs since the others have been too dark to candle but so far I haven't seen any issues
Yay! Hope it goes well! I too have eggs due next week, but with how the incubator has been acting I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. I'll put my trust in the broodies.

Back
Top Bottom