LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

You just made me look up Aylesbury because I've never heard of that breed

@BelovedBirds was the one to first introduce the breed to me, and I think they're really pretty. Yall know I'm not the biggest fan of LF (is that a proper duck term?) mallard-derived duck breeds, but Aylesbury, runners, Welshies(?), some magpies, and a particular colour of another breed I can't remember are the exceptions

@BelovedBirds was the one to first introduce the breed to me, and I think they're really pretty. Yall know I'm not the biggest fan of LF (is that a proper duck term?) mallard-derived duck breeds, but Aylesbury, runners, Welshies(?), some magpies, and a particular colour of another breed I can't remember are the exceptions
I'll give you a hint, it's not really a common duck breed that gets talked about on here

IMG_7730.jpeg
First little baby, two days early

Dogs found a nest of these, in a bush thats in front of the dog area door :th.I saw 2-3 that are fine and sadly 1 casualty

View attachment 3821589
Pheasant chicks?
Well my question has been answered after going to check now I have another one :thI went to check and found mother pheasant sitting near the bush mostly in the open, is she going to wonder off? Or is she a more permanent garden fixture? She is not in a very dog safe area, I am worried about forgetting and just letting the dogs out!

Back
Top Bottom