Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

(@RiverStorm ) Eva had returned to her room before dinner, setting her rifle neatly under her bed, before sitting on the edge of it. She looked over at Lucas’ bedside, wondering where he was.
——————
Xylo located River in the camp and walked up to her, questioning “How was your day, Vampire?”

Virio followed, confused as to what he was getting himself into. But if it meant getting a chance with Eclipsa, then perhaps it would be worth it. He followed her to wherever she was going, walking alongside her, glancing around for anyone who might try to harm them. He asked, genuinely interested in her response, "Why do you want me to go back with you?", stopping, not proceeding until he heard her answer.

(ok, I’ll be on tmrw if u wanna continue)
(@MysticChickens04 )

Virio followed, confused as to what he was getting himself into. But if it meant getting a chance with Eclipsa, then perhaps it would be worth it. He followed her to wherever she was going, walking alongside her, glancing around for anyone who might try to harm them. He asked, genuinely interested in her response, "Why do you want me to go back with you?", stopping, not proceeding until he heard her answer.

(ok, I’ll be on tmrw if u wanna continue)
Eclipsa arrives at the mansion with Virio, she spins around and faces him, "I liked that nickname you gave me.." she softly says while blushing. "Lets head inside now, something tells me I have someone waiting for me"

Eclipsa arrives at the mansion with Virio, she spins around and faces him, "I liked that nickname you gave me.." she softly says while blushing. "Lets head inside now, something tells me I have someone waiting for me"
(They don't know where the new cabin is so I guess let's say they arrived at the old one. Then someone can find them and take them to the new one) And then someone from the old cabin finds them, but they can sleep there Virio followed even though he knew he shouldn't...they had just met. For all her knew, she could just be acting cute to entice him and get him murdered. But she was acting really cute, and it seemed to be from the heart. As the entered the cabin area, he looked around...it seemed empty, but he kpt quiet, looking to Eclipsa confusedly.

Back
Top Bottom