Lies and Deceit - A Fantasy RP

Xylo held her with his other arm, and shielded her with his wing. With a soft sigh, he responded “Life is going to be hard for our child. But I think it’ll be worth it for all of us.” He added to comfort her “Nobody knows how to be a parent, it just comes naturally.”
River nodded and slowly curled into his lap, staying in his arms. "I wonder if it`s a girl or a boy." She muttered tiredly.

"They could, thats what Im counting on. If they are and they decide to betray us then they'll regret it" Eclipsa holds out her palm and shadows race to a tree and pierce it through the trunk then retract leaving a gaping hole in the tree trunk. Eclipsa turns her head back to Virio and grins, "I really like that nickname by the way Virio, I need a nickname for you." She giggles and walks on.
Virio smiled at her comment, responding quietly “You’re powerful , mi Estrellita. Your power is unique, just like you.” He chuckled at his subtle compliments, before remembering how she had awoken in his arms that morning, and how much of a fool he was for following her all the way. But maybe he could win her over, like the fool he was.

Xylo combed her hair softly, assuring “Me too. But I’ll love them just the same.” He held her gaze for a quick second, before whispering with piercing candor “I love you so much River.”
River smiled. "I will too." She quickly added. "I love you too." She glanced around their room for a split second, then met his eyes again. "We have a lot to think about, and a lot to do."

Virio smiled at her comment, responding quietly “You’re powerful , mi Estrellita. Your power is unique, just like you.” He chuckled at his subtle compliments, before remembering how she had awoken in his arms that morning, and how much of a fool he was for following her all the way. But maybe he could win her over, like the fool he was.
(I FORGOT VIRIOS POWER, CRAP XD)
"You're powerful too Virio, and no doubt if we fight together we could conquer the Unbanished Aves and give the Aves like us a chance in this world.." she combs her fingers through her pitch black hair nervously

River smiled. "I will too." She quickly added. "I love you too." She glanced around their room for a split second, then met his eyes again. "We have a lot to think about, and a lot to do."
Xylo nodded, responding courteously “I’ll try to focus more on leader duties.” , thinking that River should be allowed to relax with her new responsibility:carrying their offspring.

(I FORGOT VIRIOS POWER, CRAP XD)
"You're powerful too Virio, and no doubt if we fight together we could conquer the Unbanished Aves and give the Aves like us a chance in this world.." she combs her fingers through her pitch black hair nervously
(Infared vision when needed lol) Virio wasn’t too sure about that, but he loved her attitude. “Just me and you?”, he teased. “Are you implying something?”, he continued as he took her hand softly and spun her around to face him.

Last edited:
Xylo nodded, responding courteously “I’ll try to focus more on leader duties.” , thinking that River should be allowed to relax with her new responsibility:carrying their offspring.
River fixed him in a fierce stare. "Now, I know what you`re thinking. That I need to relax and just carry, but remember, I`m not a two year old. I`m still going to be a co-leader with you." She raised an eyebrow. "I`ll do all three things."

Back
Top Bottom