Life Happens- Mom's Health, My Health, and the man... **Update Pg 48**

Glad to hear that I'm not going crazy! Sounds like a good sign then!

I know people are talking, and I know he's very quiet about things. I don't think he's the type to just go around and tell his guy buddies anything, but who knows. The hand wasn't the only thing he held out. When we were all waiting for the shuttle, he told me to "take his arm". Again he acted a little surprised/embarrassed that I actually took it!

I'm not nearly nervous about tonight as I was a couple of days ago. Though I may not be able to say that when I'm sitting there with him! If I chicken out in the diner with people around, I think I'll wait until we pull into the parking lot and ask then. I think I'll be able to tell when is the best time to ask!

I'm not trying to steal your moment, Chickerdoodle, I just have to say that I got a text this morning asking me if I worked tonight. I said yes, and he asked me if I wanted to go with him Saturday morning after work to grab a coffee (there's a new coffee shop down the road from his house and the hospital) Well DUH! I said yes, and then I told him he should be in bed and that I would see him tonight.... Maybe. And he said, and I quote, "I hope I will, I need something beautiful to look at."

love.gif
He just made my entire day.... Who am I kidding, my entire week! I really needed that
love.gif

Anyhow...

I'm so happy for you Chickerdoodle! Sounds like you're on the road to a relationship!
wee.gif

I'd have to agree with Boyd, all of the signs are there. Looking back on my own situation, I wish I would have clued in on some of the things that Chris did or said, and body language is HUGE! Iffin I had to wager a bet, I'd say that you two will be an item soon
smile.png

thumbsup.gif

Steal away! I'm so happy you'll be able to see him! And it's amazing how one small comment can make you feel sooo good! He sounds like a great guy!

Last edited:
Oh no, CD, he's not great.... It's like, he may not call or text me very often, but he seems to know just when I need to hear from him.

So yea, he's not great... He's amazing
love.gif

I can't wait to hear what happens for you tonight
ya.gif
And have I mentioned?

i_love_this_thread.jpg

Quote:
I was doing so well... then all of sudden those bells started ringing in my head again. DANG!

Hey what are you doing back? This is too girly for you remember??? Hahaha welcome back Joe its addicting isnt it???

Quote:
I was doing so well... then all of sudden those bells started ringing in my head again. DANG!

Hey what are you doing back? This is too girly for you remember??? Hahaha welcome back Joe its addicting isnt it???

No, I'm just trying to get rid of this sudden tinnitus that shows up every time I come back to this thread. I ain't coming back. GOODBYE!

Good stuff people, good stuff!!! BYC needs positive threads like this.

Hey Joe, how's that romance novel you're reading coming along?

Quote:
How ironic that you should ask NOW. She was mean to him, so he shot her. PITY!

Joe your so sad!!! One of these days Ill meet you and have to give you a huge hug for being a closet sweetie softy fluffer nutter! LOL
lau.gif

PC already got his hug:) And in two weeks gets another!

Back
Top Bottom