Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time.
hugs.gif

Debi I've been out of touch both here and on FB I'm sorry. ((((((( Debi and Ken )))))). I can't say much more than I'm here if you need me and you both in my thoughts aqnd prayers.

Praying for you and Ken both. Our family hasn't dealt with emphysema, but we have dealt with another life threatening medical condition - and being part of a really good support group is key.

I'm sorry Debi, to hear of this.........I'm going through a tough time with my DH too. Different causes.......
sad.png
probably same outcome. I always think of you. You are always on the cancer thread and I always appreciate that, even if I don't always say. Been having my own set of problems lately. (not me, I'm fine)

Why not brownies??
hu.gif

I'm sorry Debi, to hear of this.........I'm going through a tough time with my DH too. Different causes.......
sad.png
probably same outcome. I always think of you. You are always on the cancer thread and I always appreciate that, even if I don't always say. Been having my own set of problems lately. (not me, I'm fine)

Why not brownies??
hu.gif

No more "medicated" brownies. He did not react well, left him paranoid and didn't help the pain at all.

Debi, I haven't been on the computer much and so have just seen this. I am so sorry! I will pray for you and Ken and please let me know if there is anything I can do.

I am so sorry to hear of Ken's illness. I wish you and your family the best during this tough time.

I read a lot more than I post on here... and Debi, you have always been a constant source of kind words for people and sound advice. It is unfair that sometimes the cruellest of blows can fall upon the kindest of people.

Debi, I don't know the right words to say...
Praying for you and Ken, and the rest of the family.
With the medical advancements God has given us...maybe he can have a better quality and more quantity than you think. I hope so...
Fight to the end!
God Bless you and Ken my friend!

Also tell Ken to be the squeaky wheel, my mother was not the squeaky wheel, just went along with what the doctors said and would get mad at us if we questioned them. If she had been more of a squeaky wheel I am convinced she would still be allive and well. If you don't push those doctors, they don't work as hard to find out what is going on. They find convenient answers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom