Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a friends house can be very lovely. Its really not about how much you spend when I comes down to it. We have family that spent over 20k on a wedding and they are getting divorced. We spent under 2k and have been married almost twice as long. Spending a ton isn't what makes you happy. Liking and loving the person next to you is. I think you are well on your way to a very personal, very intimate wedding that you will remember forever

I think a friends house can be very lovely. Its really not about how much you spend when I comes down to it. We have family that spent over 20k on a wedding and they are getting divorced. We spent under 2k and have been married almost twice as long. Spending a ton isn't what makes you happy. Liking and loving the person next to you is. I think you are well on your way to a very personal, very intimate wedding that you will remember forever
I think so too, and everything is really falling into place nicely. We have known all along this wasn't about how much we spend, but about making a great memory for us.

I am so very sad tonight. A fellow BYC'er who hasn't been here in a long, long time is losing her husband tonight. Much like me and Ken, she has known that Keith is dying, and he is now in the hospital and doesn't know anyone is there, completely out of it. Actively dying.

Which reminds me of what I will have to go through later on. I did reach out to her and explained my situation, so she knows she has someone who completely understands. How sad.

That IS sad!
hugs.gif
for you both! I have been with 3 people at that point. I would like to say I would pass but to tell the truth I am happy I was the last person they could remember. Be strong and I hope she finds a shoulder to cry on. Sometimes that is the best and only thing you can do. I wish I was there to give a real hug!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Thinking of you and yours tonight...May your friends wait be short and her loved ones journey and smooth one! Bright blessings my dear!

That IS sad!
hugs.gif
for you both! I have been with 3 people at that point. I would like to say I would pass but to tell the truth I am happy I was the last person they could remember. Be strong and I hope she finds a shoulder to cry on. Sometimes that is the best and only thing you can do. I wish I was there to give a real hug!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
Thinking of you and yours tonight...May your friends wait be short and her loved ones journey and smooth one! Bright blessings my dear!
Thank you. Obviously she is not online, but I am getting updates from friends. He will pass shortly.

hugs.gif
Deepest condolences to your friend. I can not imagine the grief and loss.......
I am watching my future through her, and it is not fun at all. Poor Ken went to lay down at about 4 pm yesterday, fell asleep and stayed that way til 5 am. Though it makes me worry about his strength, I know he needed that badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom