Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
December 24th, but I am not counting that day, because it's in the morning.
My folks' got married on that day -- this year will be their 57th anniversary. they left the next day for Fort Benning, Ga where Daddy was stationed in the Army.
Today was my Dad's 80th birthday. Mom turned 81 a couple weeks ago.They are both still here & doing well, considering their age & all.
I wish you all of the best & hope you have as many happy years as they have had.

Last edited:
My folks' got married on that day -- this year will be their 57th anniversary. they left the next day for Fort Benning, Ga where Daddy was stationed in the Army.
Today was my Dad's 80th birthday. Mom turned 81 a couple weeks ago.They are both still here & doing well, considering their age & all.
I wish you all of the best & hope you have as many happy years as they have had.
Only God knows Ken expiration date, but with his condition, I want him to live a life of QUALITY, not just quantity.

Deb, not even sure why I logged on tonight but I felt I needed to. Just hold on to Ken with all you have and enjoy this wedding and the rest of us are just going to pray like mad that you have those years of love that we all so want for you both. As always I will keep you in prayer but especially coming up on wedding I am going to put a few extra words in for years of peace, love, and health for you both.

Deb, not even sure why I logged on tonight but I felt I needed to. Just hold on to Ken with all you have and enjoy this wedding and the rest of us are just going to pray like mad that you have those years of love that we all so want for you both. As always I will keep you in prayer but especially coming up on wedding I am going to put a few extra words in for years of peace, love, and health for you both.
Thank you so much. That is what I pray for every day. We have been so blessed, far beyond anything we would have ever expected. I learned long ago to just simply accept gifts and be thankful, pay it forward when possible, and pray for others to have the same blessings we have.

Ken looks Great

advent_14.jpg

That is wonderful! I'm glad things worked out well for you. You deserve a lovely stress free day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom