Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished! Finally !! (read the thread)

I am so impressed for you, and have prayers coming your way. I hope Ken doesnt push himself too far, and he lives 10 years +.

As for the talking to yourself- I've had full fledged conversations with myself. I've lost it. I'm not even in highschool. LOL!

I finished! Finally !! (read the thread)

I am so impressed for you, and have prayers coming your way. I hope Ken doesnt push himself too far, and he lives 10 years +.

As for the talking to yourself- I've had full fledged conversations with myself. I've lost it. I'm not even in highschool. LOL!
Me too, about him living 10 years. Oh, and talking to myself.

lol, guess its a disease.

Hows he doing today? How are YOU?
I am tired, as you can imagine. He had a good day today, though it start out bad. First, he put his shorts on this morning all groggy and they were full of ants; then he went on the front porch and sat down and the chair broke and he wound up flat on his back. I couldn't stop laughing.

LOL! What did he say? Glad you had a good laugh !
Here is his first post:

So, I guess no more eating in the bedroom. Had pancakes and bacon last night for dinner, in bed. Left the Costco bottle of syrup on the floor, next to the bed. Woke up this morning, still dark, reached down, grabbed my shorts and put them on. It took a moment to start feeling and wondering what all the little bumps were inside my shorts, and a few more moments to realize the bumps were moving. ANTS! ahhh! my shorts were covered in ants! You go from the usual morning groggy to wide awake pretty fast when something like that happens.

An hour later:

I guess it just isn't going to be my day. I'm sitting on the porch, relaxing. Crack, crack, snap! Next thing I know, I'm flat on my back, the back of my head of course, hitting the house and sliding down the stucco along the way. Darn plastic chairs...

Last edited:
lau.gif

For a bad morning it surely made me laugh out loud! Ken has an amazing sense of humor, that's for sure.

Here is his first post:

So, I guess no more eating in the bedroom. Had pancakes and bacon last night for dinner, in bed. Left the Costco bottle of syrup on the floor, next to the bed. Woke up this morning, still dark, reached down, grabbed my shorts and put them on. It took a moment to start feeling and wondering what all the little bumps were inside my shorts, and a few more moments to realize the bumps were moving. ANTS! ahhh! my shorts were covered in ants! You go from the usual morning groggy to wide awake pretty fast when something like that happens.

An hour later:

I guess it just isn't going to be my day. I'm sitting on the porch, relaxing. Crack, crack, snap! Next thing I know, I'm flat on my back, the back of my head of course, hitting the house and sliding down the stucco along the way. Darn plastic chairs...

LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom