Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we always have laughter. Today was National Leave Your Bra Off day and Ken proudly told me he didn't wear one all day.
lau.gif

Yes we always have laughter. Today was National Leave Your Bra Off day and Ken proudly told me he didn't wear one all day.
lau.gif

Darn! I didn't know and wore mine all day. But then, no one would have noticed if I left it off, anyway
idunno.gif
darn baggy scrubs!

I was once again hit with that familiar feeling that my problems are not as big as some others. *sigh* With that realization, I can report tonight that we are certainly in a better place than a lady I love with all my heart.

Not cool! lol! We are on vacation visiting my Grandma in Ok. My hubby is at home in Texas and said we just got 10+inches of rain in 3 days. I hope it cools off for you! We had 2 weeks of that heat a few weeks ago and I don't wish it on anyone!

Not cool! lol! We are on vacation visiting my Grandma in Ok. My hubby is at home in Texas and said we just got 10+inches of rain in 3 days. I hope it cools off for you! We had 2 weeks of that heat a few weeks ago and I don't wish it on anyone!
WEENIE!!!!

We are supposed to get thunderstorms tomorrow. I remember this time last year at my DIL's baby shower, a freakin DOWNPOUR happened. Like none we have ever seen.

oh YOU got our rain....
droolin.gif

we're drying up and blowing away here... this time 2 years ago, big round bales were $18, this time last year they were $35-40. they're at $55-65 now and going up. IF you can find anyone selling.

too darn dry.

we had 103 last weekend, which is a different experience entirely with the local humidity than a nice dry 103 in So.Cal...
but I am sympathetic with your 112, used to live in So.Cal and in the high desert. 112 is just H.O.T. <bleh>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom