Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really sweet!!!! I do no think either of us could handle the cold in Alaska. Though there are places that are less cold, they are still dark much of the year. And you can just give us your smiles and hugs as a gift and that is perfect.
:) Oh well, worth a try to get you to live here
wink.png

Oh, dont worry, I have a camera where uploading the pics isnt a guess weather or not it'll work, so I'll have lots of goofy pics

LETTME GO RUN OUT AND GET SOME

Cute babies!!! Alaska is a place we wanted to check into. Until his diagnosis.

Their my little quailie babies, BABIES FOR EVER!
gig.gif
You cant see the emergency=ness in the pic as they run from me tho
lol.png

Aw, well that sucks (well all of this sucks
hide.gif
). Its a good place, worst part is the cold. Ever heard the lyric 'Cottonwood falling like snow in july' ? Well, instead of snow it was rain, several days before Thanksgiving, -30 (afterwards) ish out
th.gif
Black. Ice. EVERYWHERE. We went 5 MPH on the hihway..
gig.gif
everyone was, and school ended up getting closed
yesss.gif

Oh, and we have this mom moose who usually (not this year tho
sad.png
we think she was hit by a car, saw a female once drving home, near our driveway
sad.png
) who comes into our yard with her calves. Usually she has twins but one year triplets.

God, how many stories I could tell you with that moose and her young
th.gif

And you can just give us your smiles and hugs as a gift and that is perfect.
smile.png
hugs.gif
frow.gif
hugs.gif
tongue2.gif
Bills can't get paid with emoticons.....PLEASE let us know if you need help. You have become a part of our lives, like family.
I have sent money to a few BYC peeps, so don't think that your problems are any different.
You have touched alot of us with your friendship, and we are here for you.
hugs.gif

I bought the candles today for the centerpieces. I was thinking the selection of glass containers would be slim at a dollar store. WRONG! There are so many I can't decide without help. My mom is gonna have to go with me tomorrow before Michael's. And that is just one store!!! This was supposed to be easy.

I have noticed that Ken is using his cane constantly, and that when he walks to the bathroom, he often stumbles and uses the wall as support. He keeps telling me he is fine. I am thinking he is NOT fine at all. I am concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom