Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came down with a stomach bug yesterday and I am just now starting to feel ok again. So I haven't been around much.
hugs.gif

it's been going around our house too. feel better!

I am MUCH better today. I was able to have coffee and not lose it so that is great. I am going out for lunch, but I think I will avoid the salad bar.

We are running into more and more triggers that set Ken off. Yesterday it was the hay at the feed store. Took hours to come back around. We are celebrating the fact he is alive going to cake tasting this morning.

Glad you are feeling better, debi. Finding more triggers is just the nature of the beast. Cake tasting sounds very exciting. Just love those cakes that have flavors between thin layers, yum.

Mmmm, cake tasting!
droolin.gif
Taste some for me. BTW, your invitations are done. My friend came by for a visit yesterday and brought them with her. I'll get them out in Monday's mail.

This is her (long blonde hair)

OMGOSH that was fast!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

The cake tasting was a blast. I have already had cakes from this place before, but Ken had to taste it to believe me. He was VERY impressed. The large layer will be lemon with raspberry cream and the other two are white with raspberry cream. As you can see we LOVED the raspberry cream.

Go take a look at some of her work. It is artistry!!!

http://www.facebook.com/avcakeshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom