Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes - especially in the mornings - when I look in the mirror my first thought is "Who is THAT!"
What's even worse is that I know who it is - and it's MY MOTHER!!

ep.gif

I read a local article today that a wonderful man and stellar educator resigned over flap about an off-color joke he made about our first lady at a side job as a rodeo clown over 100 miles away from where he works. Needless to say I am bit disheartened that a man whose paid position as a rodeo clown where one is supposed to make jokes can be pressured out of a job where he is effective with today's youth.

Where did everyone go?

Had some bad news today regarding a co-worker. She left on medical leave to have her knee replaced. Before that could happen she got MRSA in her lungs. Today the family pulled the plug because she no longer had any brain activity. Everyone is just shocked.

That is just so terribly tragic and I can't imagine the shock this must be to her loved ones. It seems like there is so much going on everywhere I look and within every family I know. Even in my own family it's been a long haul with several of us with health issues, including my young DD with kidney failure, and another step DD having tests for cancer, and also several deaths in the family. I follow along with this thread occasionally to catch up but usually don't post...keeping your family and everyone in my thoughts.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
That is just so terribly tragic and I can't imagine the shock this must be to her loved ones. It seems like there is so much going on everywhere I look and within every family I know. Even in my own family it's been a long haul with several of us with health issues, including my young DD with kidney failure, and another step DD having tests for cancer, and also several deaths in the family. I follow along with this thread occasionally to catch up but usually don't post...keeping your family and everyone in my thoughts.
hugs.gif
It really does seem to be happening a lot lately. I am not at all happy about that either. To know that the woman was walking around a month ago, and tonight she is with the Lord is bit hard to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom