Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife is also in final stage and has been fighting it for over 2 years. Rehap is one reason she is still going. They help her build back up after the many trips to ICU. She is also part of Cleveland Clinic lung transplant center. Hopefully she gets new lungs and a few more years of life but only time will tell. One thing we have learned is be pro active and rehap is a god sent.

My wife is also in final stage and has been fighting it for over 2 years. Rehap is one reason she is still going. They help her build back up after the many trips to ICU. She is also part of Cleveland Clinic lung transplant center. Hopefully she gets new lungs and a few more years of life but only time will tell. One thing we have learned is be pro active and rehap is a god sent.
I am sorry to hear this. I know what you are going through. Ken is not eligible for a transplant.

You haven't posted in days now, Debi. How are you guys?

You know I was thinking the same thing this morning. Where are you? Is everything ok?
fl.gif

Very, very busy these days. Just found out the pastor we wanted may not officiate for us. Apparently, none of the people (brides mostly) have played by the rules and he is frustrated. But he is going to think about it.

fl.gif

Ken has been doing ok, but I am afraid of how the winter will affect him. It has been blessedly cool in the evenings but his legs have been freezing cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom