Life is changing for us, and it is not for a positive reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you have left? You seem to have done such a great job of planning this all out. I have been just amazed at all the beautiful details. Even those of us who are across the country feel as if we are right there with you (at least in spirit). So generous of you to take us all along on your great adventure.

What do you have left? You seem to have done such a great job of planning this all out. I have been just amazed at all the beautiful details. Even those of us who are across the country feel as if we are right there with you (at least in spirit). So generous of you to take us all along on your great adventure.
What do I have left? I have to order tables and chair and a runner, pantyhose, the rehearsal dinner, get the house decorated and set up for the wedding. Um, I have to finish my bouquet and the bridesmaids, I have to get them things for the men. We have to get Ken fitted for his suit. Oh and I have to get candy for the favor bags and get those filled. Go to Party City and get some stuff. I think.

Missed a day due to travel - so

images

And

images

I have some of the BEST online friends in the world. I belong to a small private group on FB for a game, but we have all become much closer that just game pals. I had a knife set on our registry and not only did they buy me a knife set, but they bought us one that is a HUGE upgrade from the one I picked!!!!

Got back from ER about half hour ago. Thought he had a heart attack, paramedics transported him, yet all the tests show it wasn't a heart attack. But he was in excruciating pain in his chest, jaw and down his left arm.

Thank God we weren't cooking dinner today.

Oh no, right on Thanksgiving. So sorry. Hope he is better now. Did they say what it was?
He does feel better now, not great, but better. They do not know if it is angina or pulmonary. His doctor SUCKS too, so he never goes. I will be thankful once we are married and he get on my insurance and go see whoever he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom