LIFE or DEATH Issue!

spatcher

Songster
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Virginia - Southside
Please help get the word out on this. Those little foil covered chocolate coins on the market contain melamine. "Sherwoods" brand is imported from China and contain melamine. This is the same melamine that caused the pet food recall! See www.snopes.com/food/warnings/coins.asp Again please get the word out before Halloween!
Tim

I hope the mods will understand "bumps"on this one!

Last edited:
it is okay in this sense, better late warned than not at all!

i stated on one of the others, a lady dressed as a pirate and passed out the coins at a party my dad was just at. he was glad he didn't indulge!

My toddler just got a hand full of these from someone and we've been eating them!! They don't say what brand they are on the foil, do they? If we have any left I'm going to throw them away. Thanks for posting this!

Ah, I just read they were only vended in Canada on that link. We live in the US. I'm paranoid now though.
sad.png

I had seen that BUT we have a lot of Canadians here! The way everything else is going lately, I wouldnt be surprised to see that they WERE sent to the U.S. and just hadnt been reported yet. Wanna take the chance?

This really is scary Tim, especially with Halloween being tomorrow night. I realize the scare is in Canada, but whose to say that the U.S. won't end up being affected by it also? My kids have all been instructed to NOT EAT any of the chocolate coins, I don't care where they are from. This definitely is nothing to play with.

Back
Top Bottom