Hi, we have 9 day old meat birds which are currently being housed in the coup. I built them a nice run outside but not until I was finished the run did a friend bring to my attention that the area is 75% covered in lily of the valley. I don't know what to do - I read that it is toxic to chickens but HOW toxic? Really this is the only location for my run. I started digging up the plants tonight but after spending a bit of time realized that no matter how hard i try there are still little pieces of roots exposed 0 which from reading is the most toxic part! HELP! does anyone have any experience with this plant? or a similar circumstance, I'm at a loss as to what to do!