Limp leg niacin recovery speed question

Update for today sat, lol one is still showing signs of not wanting to use the leg and is hobbling around, just treated high level b again this morning. Seems to be eating and drinking fine but not highly mobile.

Am I missing something else or is this just a takes time thing?

Here's some pics of a few minutes ago
20200404_080803.jpg
20200404_080808.jpg
20200404_080720.jpg

Do think this could be an injury? I'd place in some nice warm water and see how the little one uses the leg. Just up to top of legs for starts. Also having water therapy 1X a day can help too. The Liquid B complex can take effect right away or can take up to a week just depends on the duckling. You say hobbling around? so it can stand and use the leg some?

Do think this could be an injury? I'd place in some nice warm water and see how the little one uses the leg. Just up to top of legs for starts. Also having water therapy 1X a day can help too. The Liquid B complex can take effect right away or can take up to a week just depends on the duckling. You say hobbling around? so it can stand and use the leg some?
Mthe only possible injury could have been the store attendant when he grabbed them for sale.
I had all the ducks in a tub 2x now once each day. I'll do some warmer water pt and see how it responds.

It does stand and does walk but hobbled almost like we would do if we had a sore leg favor one side so wondering if it just has spent the last few days not using it and does not want too.

I gently held it up and let its feet rest and noticed it does not want to open its webbing instead it's slightly curled in.

Def keep the water nice an warm they can chill really quick at their age.
When in the water does it move the leg good. If an injury it may have even happened in shipping it's easy to over look this when picking out ducklings at a feed store. Hopefully warm water therapy and time along with the liquid B complex will get the little one up and going.

Def keep the water nice an warm they can chill really quick at their age.
When in the water does it move the leg good. If an injury it may have even happened in shipping it's easy to over look this when picking out ducklings at a feed store. Hopefully warm water therapy and time along with the liquid B complex will get the little one up and going.
Awesome I will do some therapy and report back in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom