She 6months old was fine yesterday morning. Been laying bout a month. She ate and drank good yesterday. Not sure bout today yet I at work. Do have an app. Tomorrow at vet though. Has me stumped at what is wrong
Got home from work. She is eating and drinking good and layed an egg today. Trying to move around just loses her balance. I started her on duramycin-10. Wait till tomorrow see what the vet can find. Should I take the vet a stool sample?
Well back from the vet. From what she is claiming mine chicken has a strain of the herpies vires. Gave her a anti inflammatory shot and some meloxidyl oral medicine. Said if not better in 24 to 36hours I should cull her only time will tell.
She didn't mention marked but I waiting for a call back from her so I am going to ask. I really worried bout the rest of my flock though. Not sure what my next step should be any advice would sure help.