Lindt Chocolate Mini Chicks

Hey if people on here can chop the head off a real chick
hit.gif
....you can chop it off a chocolate chick
yippiechickie.gif

My 9yro son won't eat Peeps and no one in our house is ALLOWED to either! He has been like this since he was REALLY little and way before we even thought about having our own REAL chicks.

I really miss eating stale Peeps!
big_smile.png

Quote:
ahaha. 9? That's the age you start slowly biting the heads off, tugging, smacking your lips as you chew the gooey peep like a cow with cud. Yuuuum yuuuuummmm! If you're feeling really evil, get some Cadbury eggs to go with it. LOL

DH

Last edited:
ginger c. :

Quote:
ahaha. 9? That's the age you start slowly biting the heads off, tugging, smacking your lips as you chew the gooey peep like a cow with cud. Yuuuum yuuuuummmm! If you're feeling really evil, get some Cadbury eggs to go with it. LOL

DH

lau.gif
, Yep 9 and its been like this since he was probably 2 or 3. Not sure why.
roll.png

I like to let them get really stale and then eat them or put them in the microwave and let them blow up.
thumbsup.gif
but now I have to sneak them into the house and eat them if I want any.
lol.png

Quote:
That's soo sad.
Perhaps you can find a Peeps Anonymous support group to help you until the child goes to grad school.
smile.png

"Hi, my name's Mommysongbird and I'm a candy chicken eater . . ."
lau.gif

ginger c. :

Quote:
That's soo sad.
Perhaps you can find a Peeps Anonymous support group to help you until the child goes to grad school.
smile.png

lau.gif

edit:
GC's DH​

ginger c. :

Quote:
That's soo sad.
smile.png

lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Only one problem with that, he is NOT going to grad school. He says he will only go to college if it is at home.

I will never get to eat another Peep.
sad.png
gig.gif

ginger c. :

Quote:
Just watch where you hold them. Get 'em in the wrong place and they'll have pasty bottom.

Haha that's too gross but too funny!​

Quote:
That's soo sad.
smile.png

lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Only one problem with that, he is NOT going to grad school. He says he will only go to college if it is at home.

I will never get to eat another Peep.
sad.png
gig.gif

Bah! He says that now. Wait until he discovers girls, dancing, parties, girls, booze, girls, and girls. He'll forget about Peeps and parents and think... "Which college is far enough away that mom can't just pop over at any time, yet close enough that I can take my dirty clothes home so she can wash them?"

Back
Top Bottom