Solved Lingerie Ad Taking Over the Whole Screen?

That may be true..... it would sure explain why many of us have gotten it. The only thing is, I was getting these billboard ads long before that thread, though it did used to be for a mattress instead, I can't remember when the bra started.
i have third-party cookies off, so it shouldnt use my history from other webistes to put ads
but I'm getting all different types of ads here
like whatever these are
1612030883833.png
1612030910338.png

But...but..but they're beautiful and well made.😄
That description is the really funny part of this.
Here’s the part that isn’t so funny. These ads are becoming bigger and happening more often. On this site we don’t ask people their ages but we are aware some are young. This is the one just now piped up. How do we stop it?
738CFEE6-03B1-4ED2-A2D6-9B4335CC4CFE.png

That description is the really funny part of this.
Here’s the part that isn’t so funny. These ads are becoming bigger and happening more often. On this site we don’t ask people their ages but we are aware some are young. This is the one just now piped up. How do we stop it?
View attachment 2515600
Lol, what have you been searching on etsy lately? That's very much a targeted add coming from your search history.

Have you been looking at clothing at all? Etsy is pretty general with it's categories. I was looking for a shave soap set for my husband and found some quite interesting bars of soap (with text) and got some interesting adds for a bit.
Yes I have looked at some tunic type tops and some jewelry. Sad when we can’t shop without being accosted with especially unwanted content.

Is anyone else having this issue?

View attachment 2506533

It's taking place inconsistently but it is always this ad. Sometimes things like reactions float on top of the ad, but all the text is behind it. Refreshing the page causes it to go away. I am using Google Chrome and am currently on a Dell laptop. I haven't noticed it on my phone.
Are you still having this issue?

Back
Top Bottom