Solved Lingerie Ad Taking Over the Whole Screen?

I never had this happen before when I read this post initially. Just now, it happened to me! I wonder if I hit my quota of ad-free time. Or it's like Facebook and you just have to think about something and it pops up in your newsfeed. 😲
The same engines that run the adds for google and FB are also what runs the adds on here. So, you go google something, come back on here and it will pop up because google remembers everything you do. Some devices that listen for you to talk to them (alexa, seri, etc) can likely also listen to your conversations and target adds that way too....

The same engines that run the adds for google and FB are also what runs the adds on here. So, you go google something, come back on here and it will pop up because google remembers everything you do. Some devices that listen for you to talk to them (alexa, seri, etc) can likely also listen to your conversations and target adds that way too....

I get that, but I have never had the giant ad thing happen before reading this thread. I just get the small ones that are on the sides. But today I got the giant one. Seems even more weird than when FB hears my thoughts. (I don't use alexa or anything like that)

Back
Top Bottom