Solved Lingerie Ad Taking Over the Whole Screen?

You watch YouTube videos on underwear? :gig sorry. I did laugh
No! Where did you get that! :lau

(I watch a YouTuber that does MLM Mondays where she cracks apart the crimes of one and I always get MLM ads that promote them on her videos. The YouTuber thinks that is funny because youtube accidentally targets them towards her videos which then pays her to make more of those videos. I was thinking that the ads carried over to other sites. :lau)

Not that I know of
d820481ef14b1cd2a16ff4e7660deb5f.gif

I suppose that all of you who get to see these ads must have clicked on the thread where someone was trying to incubate a quail egg in their bra. :p Maybe you even have this thread on your watched list.

You know, you might be on to something. I’m not watching it, but I did click it just to see how many people failed miserably and wasted their time...lol

I suppose that all of you who get to see these ads must have clicked on the thread where someone was trying to incubate a quail egg in their bra. :p Maybe you even have this thread on your watched list.
That may be true..... it would sure explain why many of us have gotten it. The only thing is, I was getting these billboard ads long before that thread, though it did used to be for a mattress instead, I can't remember when the bra started.

Back
Top Bottom