List All The Animals You Have

At home I have an 80 pound Golden Retriever that we got from a rescue group in Dayton, Ohio. He is an awesome dog.

In my classroom (I teach Middle School science at Olentangy Local Schools in Ohio):
3 Poison Dart Frogs (NOT poisonous in captivity due to their diets)
1 Ball Python
2 Corn Snakes
1 Bearded Dragon
Several tropical fish
Hissing Cockroaches (way cool bugs!)
Terrestrial snails (Local native snails)
1 Painted Turtle
1 Box Turtle
Usually I have a couple of rats and breed one - do not have any this year (rats are the best small pet)

And 6 RIR chicks and 5 Barred Rock chicks

Last edited:
1 husband
2 girls 7,11
1 son 10
a mini dachshund Scooby
a pug named Beanie
a basset named Copper
The pug is more my husbands . He will tell Beanie "are you giving all my love away again" if he plays with us too long. He also taught him to "speak" . He can howl - i love you,

List my general animal population in my profile below but, of course, the chicken population changes the most. VENT. Had a cat show up last friday on my porch and set livetrap and, OF COURSE, it turned out to be intact young tom and I do NOT have the money for spay/neuters now so this semi feral kitten had to be euthanized(if they show up already altered they can stay but that has never happened). I SUSPECT he was dumped given the way he was suddenly on my porch and hungry(I am always home and had never had sight of this kitty) and am just baffled why more humans won't step up and either alter any strays on their property or, as I was forced to, eithanize so they won't breed MORE unwanted kittens. yes, I know I am venting. Am heartbroken I had to do this. he tore my bathroom up as I had NO place else to keep him(have foster animals in house). OK. I DO have 6 newer chicks in my basement that HOPEFULLY I can get them situated outside today!! Two 6 wk. old and 4 11 day old chicks.

I have:

3 Golden Comets
3 White Leghorns
2 Great Danes
1 Rescued Chihuahua
1 Betta Fish
1 Moonlight Gourami
1 Irridescent Shark
3 Rainbow Tetras
4 Speckled Cory Cats
2 Plecos

45ish chickens ranging from Easter Eggers, production reds, black sex links, a barred rock, assorted bantams
3 dogs - a chocolate lab, a Great Dane, and a yellow lab/whippet mix
1 cat a big prissy Maine coon. Don't let her "prissy" look fool you though. She's a cold blooded chipmunk killer!
1 grumpy hedgehog who is angry with the world and all it's inhabitants, except for me. He just wants to cuddle with me
And lastly my goldfish

in one pen

3 isa browns (Half and Half, Brindella, and red hen)
one easter egger (lady Hawk)
one rooster game fowl (Beelzebub)

in another pen
two mutt hens ( chrystal lace Mom, rosie daughter She has the rose comb of her father she was a surprise not planned for)
one rooster older then the world is Sam ( a mutt) this pen has batams in it,

Two dogs Starbutt AKA Harpie She is a Blue Heeler and Dalmatain and JunoirStarbutts son. Is blue heeler and dalmatain and either mix australain shep or Catahoula
Two Rabbits

a male Buck (his is mixed)
female Golgotha she is flemish and mixed from Buck she is his daughter>
Two Cats
Stinky my husbands cat
Yellow Cat is mine

Back
Top Bottom