List of People who will have Gamebird eggs in spring

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by SportTees, Sep 28, 2008.

1. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

We need a list of people and what they will have for sale/trade next spring--GameBirds

2. flyingmonkeypoop

flyingmonkeypoop Overrun With Chickens

Apr 30, 2007
    Deer Park Washington
    I will have melanistic ringneck, golden, yellow golden, silver, amhearst, and maybe reeves. All of those are pheasants just so everyone knows. I might have chiloe widgeon, bahama pintail, and silver bahama pintail eggs, not sure if I will sell eggs or just hatch them and sell them as youngsters.

3. strike

strike Out Of The Brooder

Aug 13, 2008
    Michigan
    I will have lots for sale also...

Pheasants, Blue Melanistic Mutants, Red & yellow Goldens, Lady Amherst, Bohemian Blackneck

Partridge, Philby's, Pure Redlegs,Barbarry's,( hungarians-maybe)

Grouse, will have Ruffed Grouse, but i doubt i sell eggs...

Quail, Mountains, Blue scales,Valleys,Gambles, Orange bobs,Mex spec. bobs, Snowflake Mex spec bobs, White bobs, black masked bobs, maybe Benson Quail...

4. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    I'll have Coturnix quail

Jumbo ( 16+oz)
    Texas A&M (white)
    Chocolate
    Tuxedo

5. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    I will have cotornix, Texas A& M and jumbo ( they are pipping now!). Im hoping to find some tuxedo in the next month so If all goes well will have those too.

Also if My hatch goes ok Ill have button quail.

6. SportTees

SportTees Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:I would really like to see pics of the bob quail- There are so many bob varieties out there. Do you have any Blue Scale eggs?

7. SandraMort

SandraMort Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    ny
    I wish I could bookmark this, I definitely want button and coturnix in the spring!

8. strike

strike Out Of The Brooder

Aug 13, 2008
    Michigan
    I sold all of my breeders, but ended up with about 50 Mex specs,25 Oranges, 12 or so Snowflakes,25Whites and a pair of Masked Bobs...
    The Blue scales are No longer laying
    I will send pics in another month or so if you e-mail me
    I forgot to add, that I will have Darth Vadar Button eggs and a few mixed, but mostly DV.
    I also Have Beautiful Barred and Black Cochins of show quaility stock and silkies, and Buff Brahmas...
    The chickens, i go to shows all the time and compete with fine competition. Thanks
    Dan Delaney

9. SandraMort

SandraMort Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    ny
    WHOA. What is Darth Vader? I've already got ducks called Mothra and Godzilla, I need a Darth Vader quail!!!

10. CUDA

CUDA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    I will have chuckar eggs available. You can see more about them on my site at Stevens Poultry Farm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by