listless hen

Great to hear that she is back on her feet again. Keep a close eye on her in case she relapses and make sure she is getting plenty to eat. Giving her warm high protein treats for a week or two might be a good idea to help keep her on the right track.

Good luck and I hope she continues to make a full recovery.

My hen is back to normal. I've had her inside for the past several nights and I've been feeding her tuna and scrambled eggs. At first I had to force her to eat and drink, but then she began to eat on her own. I placed her back into the coop this afternoon and she's doing well. I'm not sure what was wrong with her, but she's better and for that I'm thankful. I'm also thankful for all the great info. I'm not sure my hen would've recovered without it.
glad to hear that she is doing better, keep an eye on her for awhile though, and you may want to keep the protein up for awhile longer

Great to hear that she is back on her feet again. Keep a close eye on her in case she relapses and make sure she is getting plenty to eat. Giving her warm high protein treats for a week or two might be a good idea to help keep her on the right track.

Good luck and I hope she continues to make a full recovery.
X2

Back
Top Bottom