Little Giant Hatch Along

Quote:
I read where you can get hand warmers....like your husband would take hunting to keep his hands warm....wrap them in a towel and put them in the bator if you have a power outage. Get several!!!

Quote:
I read where you can get hand warmers....like your husband would take hunting to keep his hands warm....wrap them in a towel and put them in the bator if you have a power outage. Get several!!!

And by several she means several boxes!!!

Quote:

And by several she means several boxes!!!

Well...yeah. But it would be something you could do!

Quote:
Sush up.... We are gonna get it too and I wont be home to do anything about it if my house loses power. I just hope the 1000cc bag of saline I have in there will be enough of a heat sink to help them through until I get home to try and do something.

Why do we have to have another april fools storm? Do you remember the one from 97' OMG we got 4 feet! Disaster I tell ya. We are only supposed to get 8-12 as of last forecast What are you expecting up there?

We are supposed to get snow to
barnie.gif
This stupid weather

Quote:
What's the temp?
And a panting bird in my experience is a sign of distress. Perhaps they need a lower temp and more ventilation.

Last edited:
Quote:
Sush up.... We are gonna get it too and I wont be home to do anything about it if my house loses power. I just hope the 1000cc bag of saline I have in there will be enough of a heat sink to help them through until I get home to try and do something.

Why do we have to have another april fools storm? Do you remember the one from 97' OMG we got 4 feet! Disaster I tell ya. We are only supposed to get 8-12 as of last forecast What are you expecting up there?

I used to live in Concord Mass. That was years ago. Still remember having to shovel all that snow off the driveway just to have the ploy bloke you back in again. I do miss those days.
tongue.png

Quote:
What's the temp?
And a panting bird in my experience is a sign of distress. Perhaps they need a lower temp and more ventilation.

it's 100, i will open up the big red plugs

Back
Top Bottom